Jesus loves muslims higher than anything
Det er ikke lagt inn noen video
Dear muslim. I write this for you. I respect you. The origin, and story of Islam is incredible. The fact that Muhammad was like a Moses to the pagan arabians is cool..! But did he have everything right? Did he falsify the tanakh (judeo-christian Bible) , and add more to his religion than what was God`s will? Is Islam foretold in the Bible? Is it time for Islam to reform, and embrace Christianity? Let`s find out!
TE 2018 Islam CLICK THE LINK TO READ THE BOOK! By Thomas Eidsaa COL ministires. 24.04.2018
I share my knowledge about the religion Islam seen from a Christian perspective after a short study, and it`s far from perfect, but here goes:
100000 MUSLIMS WILL CONVERT AFTER READING THIS 😃😃😃
¨I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!¨
Go to youtube, and search for ¨muslim miracles¨, ¨muslim near death experience¨, and ¨prophet t b joshua¨ for truth to unveil! Then read this.
THE VERY QUESTIONS MUHAMMAD DID NOT WANT HIS FOLLOWERS TO KNOW
Why are there no healings in Islam contrary to Pentecostal Christendom?
Is it because God is Yahweh Elohim, and that Allah can`t do miracles? Yes.
Is it true that millions of Christian miracles happen every year? Yes.
Why is this never heard of? Because Christianity is the TRUE religion.
Why are there no Near Death Experience (NDE) accounts, or visions of Allah or Muhammad?
Do all evidence, and NDE account for a Christian Heaven and Hell? Yes.
Why is Muhammad the last prophet with no other after him?
Does Islam contradict all other Abrahamic accounts? Yes.
Is Islam unhistorical fantasy by a non-Israelite conquering impostor? Yes.
Why do Islam say demons are djinn, and that angels can`t fall?
Why then are there fallen angels?
Why is the science of magick judeo-Christian?
Why is there no spiritual heritage in Islam contrary to judeo-christendom?
Is it because Islam was a fabrication of Satan? Yes.
Why do Islam believe Judas was crucified?
Why is the reason Muhammad brought us under the law/time/death/El/Allah?
Was it to undo the work of Jesus on the cross? Yes.
The myth of Allah – the evil God of the moon, winter and night.
1. Does the Qur'an define the word "Allah"? No.
2. Was the name "Allah" revealed for the first time in the Qur'an? No
3. Does the Qur'an assume that its readers have already heard of "Allah"? Yes
4. Should we look into pre-Islamic Arabian history to see who "Allah" was before Muhammad? Yes.
5. According to Muslim tradition, was Muhammad born into a Christian family and tribe? No
6. Was he born into a Jewish family or tribe, or was he, or his people Israelites as he/they claimed? No
7. What religion was his family and tribe? Pagans
8. What was the name of his pagan father? Abdullah (Abd + Allah)
9. Did Muhammad participate in the pagan ceremonies of Mecca? Yes
10. Did the Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes
11. Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes
12. Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? Yes
13. Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes
14. What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Ilumquh, Al-ilah and Hubul (Hubal/Hu-Baal meaning spirit Baal – Baal means Lord).
15. Was the title "al-ilah" (the god) used of the Moon-god? Yes
16. Was the word "Allah" derived from "al-ilah?" Yes
17. Was the pagan "Allah" a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.
18. Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.
19. Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes
20. Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.
21. At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.
22. Was the Kabah thus the "house of the Moon-god"? Yes.
23. Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.
24. Did they call the Kabah the "house of Allah"? Yes
25. Did the pagans develop religious rites in connection with the worship of their gods? Yes.
26. Did the pagans practice the Pilgrimage, the Fast of Ramadan, running around the Kabah seven times, kissing the black stone, shaving the head, animal sacrifices, running up and down two hills, throwing stones at the devil, snorting water in and out the nose, praying several times a day toward Mecca, giving alms, Friday prayers, etc.? Yes.
27. Did Muhammad command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca? Yes (Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78).
28. Did Islam go on to adopt these pagan religious rites? Yes. (Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80).
29. Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called "the daughters of Allah"? Yes.
30. Did the Qur'an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.
31. Have those verses been "abrogated" out of the present Qur'an? Yes.
32. What were they called? "The Satanic Verses." Yes.
33. Was the crescent moon an ancient pagan symbol of the Moon-god throughout the ancient world? Yes.
34. Was it the religious symbol of the Moon-god in Arabia? Yes
35. Were stars also used as pagan symbols of the daughers of Allah? Yes
36. Did the Jews or the Christians of Arabia use the crescent moon with several stars next to it as symbols of their faith? No
37. Did Islam adopt the pagan crescent moon and stars as it religious symbol? Yes.
38. As Islam developed over the centuries, did it adopt pagan names, pagan ceremonies, pagan temples and pagan symbols? Yes
39. Is it possible that most Muslims do not know the pagan sources of the symbols and rites of their own religion? Yes.
40. Are they shocked to find out the true sources of their ceremonies and stories? Yes
41. Can Islam be the religion of Abraham if it is derived from paganism? No
42. What then is Islam? A modern version of one of the ancient fertility cults.
43. Is the "Allah" of the Qur'an, the Christian God of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? No
44. Do the Jews say that the Muslim "Allah" is their God too? No
45. Then whose god is Allah?
Read me to find out! :)